The Optimum Advantage
A package "à la carte"
OptiPak Contractor combines the advantages and flexibility of an "à la carte" insurance policy with the coverage of a package policy. Coverage sections are offered at competitive prices while remaining optional. It is up to you to choose!
Adaptable to your business
This flexible insurance product is adaptable to many trades such as carpenters, painters, bricklayers, landscapers or other types of non-general contractors.
Coverage that is more than complete
OptiPak Contractor features protection for your building, its contents and your contractor equipment. It protects your building and contents against equipment breakdown while offering you the options to add coverage against crime and business interruption. With OptiPak Contractor you also have commercial liability coverage up to $5,000,000.
Ask your broker about Optimum and he'll guide you in your search for the best policy on the market!
- Air conditioning equipment and heat pumps
- Bricklaying, stonework, marble, mosaic
- Cable TV & data installation
- Carpentry – out of shop only
- Concrete forms and foundations for residential and commercial
- Doors, windows, awnings
- Driveways, sidewalks and parking areas including pavement
- Drywall installation
- Duct cleaning
- Eaves troughs and soffits
- Excavation and grading
- Exterior siding
- Furniture, drapery, carpet and rug cleaning
- Glazier operations
- Heating equipment and combined air conditioning
- Interior decorators
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Landscaping without tree removal or spraying of herbicides and pesticides
- Painting including interior spray painting
- Plastering, lathing, parging
- Residential sewer and watermain cleaning
- Satellite dish installation
- Septic tank installation and service
- Snow removal (incidental operations only)
- Terrazzo, ceramic tiling
- Ventilation systems
- Window cleaning (up to 3 storeys)
- Wiring for intercom and telephone systems
*Please note that not all classes of contractor are eligible if the operations are carried out in the BC Lower Mainland or on Vancouver Island